The room is named for the subjects that surround the Allegory of Time, which reveals the hand of Lombard painter Salvatore Bianchi (Velate 1653 – 1727) for the period (1717) when he produced paintings for the Torinese mansion of Ottavio Provana di Druent, and the same period of the concluding works for rebuilding of the new apartments in Palazzo Mazzetti.
The central scene depicts the god Cronus as he looms over Sleeping Beauty, but the passing of time is illustrated by the symbols of the Zodiac and allegorical figures of the Seasons.
The carved, gilt doors bearing the heraldic symbol of the Della Rovere family and mantelpiece mirror with the portrait of Victor Amadeus II of Savoy date to the second decade of the 18th century.
The 19th-century fireguard is painted with an image of Diana the Huntress.
The 18th-century sofa (upholstered in velvet during the restoration) and tempera painting of Louis XIV by Dutch artist Johan Starbus (late 17th-early 18th century) come from municipal collections.
The pair of portraits by the Torinese painter called La Clementina, the ovals and the portrait of Giovanni Battista De Lizaranzu (over a previous portrait of Ambrogio Scarampi Crivelli, Marquis of Canelli, early 1600s), belonged to the Alfassio Grimaldi di Bellino family, who owned the Palazzo from 1846 until 1937.
The coin cabinet of the second half of the 17th century (by a Lombard workshop) and the late-17th-century wall panel came from the family’s furnishings.