The Alcova accesses the first of two rooms next to it, but only the vault trusses remain of its original decoration. The gallery of large canvases displays The Redeemer by Orsola Caccia (Moncalvo c. 1600 – 1676) and the four large canvases from the Asti convent churches suppressed in the Napoleonic era document municipal figurative art from the second half of the 17th century to the beginning of the next.
The painting entitled Christ and the Apostles on the Banks of the Borbore (1671) by Pietro Laveglia and his son Giovanni Antonio (respectively Paris 1625 – Asti 1675, Asti 1653 – post-1710) presents a view of the 17th-century town with medieval walls and fortifications.
The altarpiece with St Anne between St Carlo Borromeo and St Christina is attributed to the leading 18th-century Asti painter, Gian Carlo Aliberti (Canelli 1670 – Asti 1727).
The canvases of the Flight into Egypt and the Transit of St Joseph, come from the presbytery of the church of San Giuseppe dei Teresiani (which still exists) and are by a Lombard painter close to the figurative school of the Milan artist Stefano Maria Legnani, known as Legnanino.